Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tam and Brad's Infographic Save the Date

Tam and Brad asked me to design the save the date for their wedding.  This young and trendy couple said that they wanted something fun and modern that somehow could incorporate a little story about their relationship. Did I mention they like bright colors? Oh well, I knew straight away that this was going be an awesome project to work in...
And here it is: Tam and Brad's infographic Save the Date! I hope you like it...
The jpg that was embed on the email had a link to an online RSVP form for their guests to complete that of course had the heading and styling as per the STD design.  
I must admit I had a lot of fun designing this piece. Can't wait to start working on their invitations...


1 comment:

  1. Hey Vicky! I love your infographic for your friends Save the date invitations :) I am working on a wedding newspaper for my friends wedding, where I would like to include how they met and I think your infographic is the perfect way to do it.Therefore, I was wondering if you would be willing to share the document, so I could edit it and personalize it for my friends wedding?

    Best regards from Denmark
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete